Are you or a loved one living with on-going physical and mental health conditions like heart disease, anxiety, diabetes, arthritis, fatigue or something else?
What is the Living Well Program?
The Living Well program is a No Cost six-week skill building workshop that teaches practical ways to live a healthy life. Participants will learn skills that will help you take charge of your health by
- Improving Communication
- Problem Solving
- Action Planning
Gain control and feel better by learning with a small group of peers, facilitated by a certified peer leader.
What does the program consist of?
- Small supportive group of 5-12 people who are also experiencing a chronic condition
- The six-week workshop is held once a week for 2.5 (two and a half) hours
- Free copy of the companion book, Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions
- A facilitator that has been certified by Stanford University’s Chronic Disease Self-Management Programs
- Workshops offered both online and in-person. For online workshops you will need access to a webcam video, speakers, and a microphone so we can see and hear you. Assistance with technology can be provided.
How do I join or learn more?
Click below on “Register” then enter your zip code to find upcoming classes or sign up. Once you have registered a confirmation email will be sent with further instructions and a link to join the class.